This series of seminars is designed to support Inquiry Curriculum Essential Student Learning Goal #3: Information Fluency
- Navigate different information formats and media technologies to find pertinent information
- Evaluate sources of information critically to conduct responsible research
- Become an active, informed and creative user of established and emerging technologies
During these workshops we hope to
- Introduce faculty to some emerging technology skills
- Promote discussion of the new Information Literacy Framework
- Learning outcomes: what should our students be able to do?
- How is the library prepared to offer to support?
- How can Information Fluency be developed through course work and co-curricular activities?
- Provide information on developing rubrics and assessment tools