In light of Spring 2022 classes beginning online, the library will be offering services virtually. This is what you can expect:
- Reference and research assistance will virtual. Contact the librarians through Chat with a Librarian, email@example.com, or individual email addresses.
- Instruction will be virtual. Contact Joan Hopkins or Swati Wagh for any library instructional needs.
- Physical reserve materials will not be available until the campuses reopen.
- Interlibrary loan is restricted to article and book chapter requests only. There will be no requests for physical items processed until the campus reopens.
- If items need to be returned, please renew them through I-Share or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Lisle Campus: Materials can be returned to the bookdrop outside of the Kindlon south entrance. Items will be retrieved from there weekly. Please do not put technology items in the bookdrop.
- The physical space will be closed through February 6.
- The library collection contain over 370,000 items in electronic format as well as tens of thousands of full text articles. If you need help accessing these materials, please contact us via Chat with a Librarian or email@example.com.
- The library staff is ready to assist you with your research needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us for help with your course needs.
Best wishes for a successful semester!
Last updated: January 7, 2022